Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Want to Broaden My Horizons

You ever have the feeling that you are missing out on what life has to offer? You ever find yourself doing the same things over and over for fun? How about listening to the same music? Or even taking the same route to school/work?

Spontaneity brings color to life. No one wants their lives to be black and white all the time. Boring!!! Now there is a line that you can cross... For example, don't ask me to jump out of a plane with nothing but a parachute.... I'm going to look at you like you are crazy. Everyone has their own line, and it varies from person to person.

If you haven't figured out by now, the inspiration of this blog is wanting to broaden my horizons. I want some new hobbies, movies, books, music...anything! What do you do for fun? What do you do to relax? How do you cope with stress? What do you like to do when you are by yourself? What do you like to do with friends and family? Do you listen to certain kinds of music when you are happy? Sad? Angry? Ask yourself these kinds of questions. It may sound silly at first, but I think it can be very beneficial. To enjoy what life has to offer, you have to know yourself. But if you are complacent with where you are as a person and what you do, by all means keep doing what you are doing. Don't let me corrupt you with all this extra thinking! Lol. But for me, I always think that I can better myself as a person in different aspects of my life.

Welp...there is my 2 cents. It's been real. Thanks for reading!

Drizzy


No comments: