Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cribs: Young Edition

In this video, you get a "Behind the Scenes" experience of the Youngs' crib. I will take you on a tour of my house and you will also get to meet my family.

I was back in my hometown recently spending some quality time with my family. Now if you know anything about Albany, GA, then you know there is NOTHING to do. So, you have to find ways to entertain yourself in a productive manner.

A couple of years ago, I would not have been able to make this video because I was shy and would have been caught up with what other people thought. Since I got to college, I have become more comfortable with who I am and not be so concerned about what other people are saying or thinking about me. Also, I have learned to laugh at myself (a skill that everyone should work on and obtain in my opinion) and enjoy life. In this video of Cribs, I definitely laughed at myself...multiple times. But my family and I had a GREAT time making it. Editing the video was not as great but you gotta do what you gotta do haha. Hope you enjoy!!

P.S. I apologize if you can't hear me in some parts of the video. I tried my best with the resources that I had. Enjoy.











No comments: